Also Visit Youtube latest strike rules
- Lock your SIM card
So the very first thing to do is name your cell service supplier and get your SIM card locked. Nobody will be capable to confirm your account as WhatsApp doesn’t get activated and not using a verification SMS or name
2. Use a brand new SIM card with the identical quantity to activate WhatsApp in your new cellphone.
3. Consider, WhatsApp can solely be activated with one cellphone quantity on one gadget at a time.
4. In the event you don’t need to use a brand new SIM card then drop an e-mail to WhatsApp on this ID: email@example.com
5. Within the e-mail, use the phrase “Misplaced/Stolen. Please deactivate my account” within the physique of the e-mail and embrace your cellphone quantity in full worldwide format.
6. To get your chats again, the a backup of messages ought to have been performed utilizing Google Drive, iCloud or OneDrive earlier than your cellphone went lacking.
Essential issues to recollect
- Your contacts can ship you messages, which can stay in a pending state for as much as 30 days.
2. In the event you reactivate your account earlier than it’s deleted, you’ll obtain any pending messages in your new cellphone and you’ll nonetheless be in all your group chats.
3. In the event you do not activate your account inside 30 days, so will probably be utterly deleted.
4. Even with the SIM card locked and cellphone service disabled, so WhatsApp can be utilized on Wi-Fi if you don’t make an account deactivation request.
Also Visit Social Media facts and statistics
5. WhatsApp doesn’t assist in finding your misplaced cellphone
Also Visit How To Call From Unknown Number